The Parent/Legal Guardian in the primary household may register online in the Infinite Campus Portal using a web browser (Smartphones, Iphones, and Ipads/tablets will not work) Use Firefox or Google Chrome. (It will not work with Internet Explorer). Please note, if you have 2 households, the parent/legal guardian in the primary household will register in the Portal and enroll the child(ren). After you finish online registration, print the Application Summary. Enrollment will take place by the parent/legal guardian at the school starting May______ during the hours of 7:00am-2:30pm. If you do not have access to a home computer, please come to the office during the enrollment hours listed above and laptops computers will be available.
Please use Firefox or Google Chrome
to the District
Kindergarten with Older Siblings
in the District
Any family whom has not yet activated their Infinite Campus Parent Portal account will need to come to the school office and make a request for account access.
WHAT TO BRING TO ENROLLMENT:
- Child's I.D. - original birth certificate, Passport, or certified birth card by the Clark County Health District or other Health District.
- Immunization record - Printable Requirements
- Proof of address- 1 current item: one-current bill- gas, power or water and one- lease or mortgage (telephone and cable bills are not accepted)
- Parent/Guardian Government or State issued I.D.
- Registration Summary from the Infinite Campus Portal
Registration will only be completed with the above listed items
A notarized Residential Affidavit if needed must be accompanied by 2 proofs of residency and a copy of the homeowners Government issued I.D.
Registration Questions? Contact Clerk Ms. Favella at email@example.com or call (702)799-7760 ext. 4006