Monday, December 14, is a day of non-attendance for all students at Nate Mack. This day is reserved for Parent Teacher conferences. Almost all families have scheduled their time with their child's teacher, but if you haven't yet, please be sure to email your child's teacher and reserve a time. All teachers have a direct email link that can be found clicking on their website (above). Families who cannot attend a conference during the day are afforded the opportunity to meet teachers for evening conferences tomorrow, December 15.
Your Parent Teacher Conference is an opportunity to collaborate with your child's teacher to chart a course for your child's success. Please arrive on time, with your child, and be prepared to share insights that may help your child and teacher. Here are some questions you may want to ask:
- How has my child grown academically and socially so far this year?
- How is my child doing in relation to the grade level standards?
- What are some things that I can do at home to assist my child's learning?
- How is my child relating to others in the class? Is s/he building friendships?
- What strengths do you see in him/her?
- Is my child's behavior appropriate for his/her grade and class?
- Can I tell you some things that will help you to teach my child effectively?
Please remember that each child has a required parent conference annually, but you may request an additional conference at any time. Our staff is made up of a team of educational professionals who are committed to working with you and making the most of this year. See you for your conference!