- Shorts, dresses and skirts should be hemmed and at least fingertip length when your child holds their arms down by his/her side.
- Shirts and blouses should be appropriately buttoned and extend beyond the belt level. All sleeveless shirts must have straps at least 3 fingers wide.
- Clothing printed with controversial or obscene slogans are prohibited on campus.
- Hats, gloves, and sunglasses may only be worn outdoors, unless it is a school-wide special occasion or event.
- Because school is an active environment, flip-flops and strapless sandals are deemed inappropriate. For safety reasons, socks should be worn with sandals. Appropriate shoes (such as sneakers) must be worn on PE days.
- No hairstyles which create a disruption in the classroom are allowed.
The Heavenly Hat Parade on Friday is a new event sponsored by our Student Council. It is a day to raise money that will be donated to purchase new hats for children with cancer. Please encourage your child(ren) to pay $1 for the privilege of wearing their own hat for the day.